To enter LILA portfolio award you need to agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition is intended only for individuals:
2. LILA 2022 Portfolio Award is not intended for offices and groups and they can not enter this award category.
3. Entrant has the rights to redistribute, copy and publish the material submitted to LILA 2022 by the entrant.
4. Entrant grants Landezine all rights to redistribute, copy and publish the submitted material on all websites owned and managed by Landezine and associated social media channels. In case of winning or being shortlisted, Landezine team will promote the portfolio elsewhere on the web.
5. Entrant will bear sole responsibility if any legal dispute will occur regarding the rights and ownership of the digital material the entrant is submitting for LILA.
6. Entrant will bear sole responsibility if any legal dispute will occur regarding any credits regarding the authorship of the project. If an entry will be disqualified due to issues with authorship, a refund of the registration fee will not be returned.
7. Landezine editors reserve the right not to award or in any way recognize portfolios if they think the quality is not sufficient, complete,composed according to the instructions and for any other reason.
8. Entrants are successfully registered after the material is submitted and the registration fee paid.
9. The registration fee is not refundable.
10. If it turns out later that the entrant is not eligible to enter the competition, the portfolio in question will be disqualified and the registration fee not returned.
11. The registration fee will be refunded only in case Landezine will cancel the LILA Award.
12. If entrant will pay the fee but fail to submit portfolio by the deadline, the registration fee will not be returned.
13. Landezine will disqualify or refuse to publish any content that could be in any way offensive or inappropriate in the opinion of the editor-in-chief of Landezine.
14. Landezine reserves the right to suspend or disqualify a submission if conflicts of interests occur and are in the opinion of the editorial unsolvable by Landezine. In such case the paid registration fee will not be returned.
15. I am aware that all of the above applies to my submission of the portfolio and that I am eligible considering the above mentioned rules, terms and conditions.