To participate at LILA 2022, the entrant must agree with the following terms and conditions:
“my office” means the landscape architecture company you are submitting to LILA 2022
1. I am authorized to register my office for LILA 2022 by my office
2. entrants can submit 1 office profile and/or as many entries as they wish in project categories
3. entries must be submitted by the deadline, no later than 12 May 2022, and composed by the instructions in the submission material in English
4. modifying or resubmitting existing entries that were already submitted to LILA costs 100 euros per entry
5. one entry means one project OR office profile
6. I am authorized to redistribute, copy and publish the submitted digital material on Landezine its associated pages, social media and elsewhere should the entry win LILA recognition.
7. the entrant will bear sole responsibility if any legal dispute will occur regarding the rights and ownership of the digital material the entrant is submitting for LILA.
8. the entrant will bear sole responsibility if any legal dispute will occur regarding any credits regarding the authorship of the project. If an entry will be disqualified due to issues with authorship, a refund of the registration fee will not be returned
9. the entrant grants Landezine all rights to redistribute, copy and publish the material on all websites owned and managed by Landezine and associated social media channels.
10. all submitted entries will be published on the LILA website.
11. in case any of the submitted entries will win LILA or special mention, Landezine will distribute the digital material submitted by the entrant to promote the entries and LILA on other web and print media related to landscape architecture that are not managed and/or owned by Landezine Media LLC.
12. in project categories, the jury will only be judging the projects that were submitted to LILA by 12 May 2022.
13. only projects completed in 2018 or later are eligible for LILA 2022
14. Landezine editors will be judging office awards from the list of all submitted profiles to LILA (2016 – 2022) and offices with active Landezine membership.
15. the submitted entries may be shortlisted, honoured by special mention or may be chosen to win LILA.
16. jury members reserve the right not to award or in any way recognize projects if they think it’s not possible.
17. if the registration fee paid by the entrant is below the necessary fee for the number of submitted entries, the jury will only take into consideration the number of projects that the paid fee covers, picked from the submission material in alphabetical/numerical order.
18. if the registration fee will be overpaid by the entrant, the entrant must inform Landezine within 48 hours from the time of the payment and only in this case Landezine will refund the overpaid funds.
19. entries are registered after the material is submitted (including this signed document) and the registration fee paid. Landezine will not refund the registration fees under any circumstances, except as described above.
20. Landezine will disqualify or refuse to publish any content that could be in any way offensive or inappropriate in the opinion of the editor-in-chief of Landezine.
21. Landezine reserves the right to suspend or disqualify a submission if conflicts of interests occur and are in the opinion of the editorial unsolvable by Landezine
22. If an entry will be disqualified due to issues with authorship, the registration fee will not be returned by Landezine.
23. If an office will pay the registration fee, but fail to submit the material on time, the registration fee will not be returned to the office.
24. All of the above concerns my office and the material that I will submit no later than 12 May 2022.